Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Score!

So being the obsessive person that I am, I have been scoping out our neighborhood Target for Halloween costumes so I can be sure to get the one that Ryan was hoping for. I happened to call today and found out they just put the costumes on display, so I headed over there on my way to pick Ryan up. I scored and got the Jango Fett (from Star Wars) costume that Ryan wanted! I decided to surprise Ryan with it when we got home tonight. He was beyond excited, ran and jumped on me to give me a hug after he saw it. I tried to capture his reaction in these pictures....



Oh, and you'll have to wait until Halloween to see him all dressed up:)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is awesome that you were able to get that for him and even better that you were able to surprise him.

Anonymous said...

That's way cool, can't wait to see him lookin' like a bounty hunter!